The Mid South Hemp Fest “Hemp and CBD Competition” is the first of its kind in Tennessee. The MSHF “Hemp and CBD Competition” is the only event in the country which focuses on quality control and the accuracy of info on the products made here in the South.
Product submissions are not limited to a particular item provided it fits into at least one of the Hemp Competitions Categories, all submission requirements are met, and the entry fee(s) are paid.
Winner will get more than just bragging rights.
With 1 Grand Champion Best Over All CBD Product
Competition Categories (subject to change):
- Best Full Spectrum Tincture
- Best Isolate Tincture
- Best Full Spectrum Edible
- Best Isolate Edible
- Best Full Spectrum Product (non-edible)
- Best Isolate Product (non-edible)
- Best Smokable Hemp Flower
- Best CBD Vape
- Best Hemp CBD concentrate
- Highest Cannabinoid Level in raw or processed hemp materials other than THC or CBD
Competition Fees & Requirements:
- Entry requirements and fees – $500 per item entered include 10 x 10 booth, table, and 2 chairs, $300 per each additional item.
- Complete Competition Submission Form
- Must be from a legal southern state & Made with .3% THC (9 +A) or less
- Five samples required 1 for the public, 1 for NORML Memphis, and 3 for judges
- Test samples must be provided with labels and test result(s)
- History or summary of product(s) made and origins of the material. Please also include anything other special consideration to be made for the Judges and Public about your product.
- Quick video presentation clip for judges and the public and website. No longer than 2 mins and no less than 30 seconds. Mp4 file, submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or include your youtube links in the submission form.
- We will get third-party test results to verified pesticide/mold-free, accurate information on label and cannabinoid profile
Winners announced on the main stage during the awards ceremony at the Mid South Hemp Fest. Entry Information will be added to the site and featured at the event for all submissions and will be used at NORML Memphis’ discretion for marketing of this event or others.
All submissions must be received by April 1, 2019
Legal Hemp/CBD From Southern States Only
Mail Samples to:
1184 Brady Hollow Ln
Cordova, TN 38016
*please note entry fees are non-refundable and any farmer/company who is directly connected with the daily activities of NORML Memphis cannot submit an entry.