AS OF  3/27/2019 we only need one more DESSERT TRUCK


Mid-South Hemp Fest Food Truck/Vendor

Any food trucks or other food vendors (whether they have a cart, tent, etc.) must get an approved Overton Park vendor permit before the festival. There’s no charge for the permit at this time. We would just need the following documentation:
  • A separate Vendor Permit Application and Checklist (see attached)
  • Certificate of Liability Insurance (COI) naming Overton Park Conservancy and the City of Memphis as the additional insured for at least $2,000,000 per occurrence of bodily injury or property damage (please note the application still says $1,000,000 but we do require the $2,000,000 coverage per CoM requirements. Have had issues updating this form)
  • Copy of current Memphis and Shelby County Business License
  • Copy of Local Mobile Food Service Permit or Temporary Event Permit from the Shelby County Health Department
  • Photo of their truck, cart, or tent set-up

For food trucks, we’ll also need:

  • Copy of valid driver’s license for whoever will be operating the truck
  • Proof of current auto insurance


Booth fees are non-refundable once received.

The application deadline is April 1st