Hemp and CBD Competition
The Mid-South Hemp Fest “Hemp and CBD Competition” is the first of its kind in Tennessee.
Product submissions are not limited to a particular item provided it fits into at least one of the Hemp Competitions Categories, all submission requirements are met, and the entry fee(s) are paid.
Winners will get more than just bragging rights.
Competition Categories (subject to change):
- Best Full Spectrum Tincture
- Best Isolate Tincture
- Best Full Spectrum Topical
- Best Isolate Topical
- Best Edible
- Best Smokable Hemp Flower
- Best CBD Vape
- Best Hemp CBD concentrate
With 1 Grand Champion Best Over All CBD Product
Competition Fees & Requirements:
- Entry requirements and fees – $300 for the first item entered and $200 for each additional item.
- Complete Competition Submission Form
- Made with .3% THC (9 +A) or less
- Five samples required 1 for the public, 1 for NORML Memphis, and 3 for judges
- Test samples must be provided with labels and test result(s)
- History or summary of product(s) made and origins of the material. Please also include anything other special consideration to be made for the Judges and Public about your product.
- Quick video presentation clip for judges and the public and website. No longer than 2 mins and no less than 30 seconds. Mp4 file, submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or include your youtube links in the submission form.
- We will get third-party test results to accurate information on label and cannabinoid profile
Winners announced on the main stage during the awards ceremony at the Mid South Hemp Fest. Entry Information will be added to the site and featured at the event for all submissions and will be used at NORML Memphis’ discretion for marketing of this event or others.
All submissions must be received by April 1, 2019
*please note entry fees are non-refundable and any farmer/company who is directly connected with the daily activities of NORML Memphis cannot submit an entry.
If you are interested in being a judge, click here.